Exceeding World Standard
Our manufacturing operations are based on the world’s latest lubrication technologies that adhered to International Standards.
Our products are required to surpass the specification set by the API (American Petroleum Institute) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers); the benchmark of international standards.
We acquired the ISO 9001:2008 certificates to systematically validate our process and quality of labour.
Furthermore, operations audits and quality inspection are carried out either periodically or randomly by these international companies:
- Pennzoil Quaker State (USA)
- Toyota Motor Corporation (Japan)
- Shell international
- Repsol YPF Lubricantes Especialidades (Spain)
Health, Safety and Environment Policy
- HSE is the cornerstone of our business
- We conform to the highest standards of HSE because we recognize that this directly benefits our customers, their employees and the communities in which they operate.
- Lubetech is committed to compliance with all applicable environment laws and regulatory standards. Worldwide.
- Our preventative maintenance service helps significantly reduce maintenance costs whilst minimizing waste and usage of production fluids.